Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blogging Block

Blogging...it's fun right? Sure...but hard to do while I'm in a place like London! Why sit on a computer when I can be out experiencing the world! For this reason, I struggle with blogging. I do wish I had better internet at the BYU centre here and maybe it would be more appealing to upload photos. Instead of taking two hours to put two pictures up...maybe it would take about five minutes? I'll try to improve my blogging skills in the future, but for now, I'm going to squeeze every minute out of these days in London that I have left. Only two weeks left! I'm going to miss this place more than I can express in words! I will mostly miss the parks...we don't have a Regent's Park, Holland Park or Hyde Park in Provo. Running just won't be the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment