Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fear of Heights?...maybe




Was I afraid of heights before climbing to the top of St. Paul's Cathedral? I don't really know, but after that experience of climbing 600 steps..I now am. It was beautiful don't get me wrong, there are three levels...the whispering gallery, the stone gallery, and the golden gallery. Very cool, very cool but hey...why make the stairs super small and spiraling and unstable looking on your way to the golden gallery? Is it for dramatic effect? Well it was very dramatic that's for sure...I could see through the steel stairs and felt like I was going to just slip right through one to my death below. Man I whine too much. I loved it guys really! The view was spectacular and coming down wasn't as bad. We went on a walk afterward and got just a little lost...no worries, I was the one with the map so that's why we got lost:) Someone very quickly took over and got us in the right direction, bless my heart. Just Lovin London!

No comments:

Post a Comment