Monday, July 11, 2011

Awesome group = Awesome trip to Peru








It's usually not important where you are, but who you're with when you're there.

I loved being in Peru and I have some wonderful people to thank for that. It's hard to forget certain experiences on an adventure like this, especially when it's an experience like freeing a guinea pig whose about to be eaten, watching a baby alpaca fashion show on a train or learning how to say "no quiero sopa" when you just can't eat anymore "surprise ingredient" soup. Experiences are better remembered when they've been shared with amazing people. I'm glad I had this time to be with my family because I sure was missing them after being away on my study abroad. My brother Zach will be leaving soon on a mission and I have to make sure we have a lot of fun together before he leaves. How about petting a llama in Machu Picchu? That's pretty fun right?
Love Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment